City & State welcomes all voices and views from around Florida and wants yours to be heard.
We value diversity of thought and want to highlight a wide variety of arguments on various topics that interest our audience.
Our readers appreciate a robust range of opinions from people all around the Sunshine State, so if you have something to say about what happened today, yesterday, last week or last month, we are all ears.
Here are some basic rules for submitting op-eds:
- Submissions should be authentic and the content must be original and exclusive to City & State.
- Your piece should offer a clear point of view supported by facts and evidence.
- We appreciate submissions that offer unique perspectives on a story recently published by City & State or add depth to a discussion we’re having on social media.
- Submissions no longer than 1,000 words are more likely to be published.
- Please disclose if you have any potential conflicts of interest, as this is a politics publication.
- Please include your contact information and a little something about yourself with your submission. A photo too is helpful.
Bear in mind, submissions may be edited for length and clarity and may be rejected at any time. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute.
Follow Jim Rosica on X: @JimRosicaFL